Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Friday, July 4, 2014

Video of my Booth at the Stitching Sisters Quilt Show Today!



Here is a video of my booth at the Stitching Sisters Quilt Show in Chetek WI that starts today July 4th!  My first attempt at a video with my iPhone.   I didn't speak loud enough but hopefully the video tells the story!  Enjoy!  Cathy G
                               
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203006877191354&l=8992180109458193214

8 comments:

  1. Sorry Cathy, but I couldn't view the video because I've deactivated my Facebook account and Facebook will not allow me to view it unless I activate my account which I don't want to do right now.

    I know I'm missing out on a great video.
    Happy 4th of July.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy ~
    Your booth is beautiful. Everything is displayed perfectly. Love the cake tins for your Valdani. I turned the volume up all the way and was able to hear you. Great job on your first video.
    Good luck and Happy 4th to you.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your booth Cathy! Your wool is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaah! Since I'm not a Facebook member I couldn't see the video.
    But I know you have the most beautiful wool ever and that you are an excellent decorator so....the booth HAS to be lovely!

    Best of luck. Hope you have lots of interested customers. And maybe some new students, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you post pictures later-----I couldn't view the video either. I'm sure your booth looks wonderful, hope you have lots of customers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for giving us a new link. I was able to view this one & thought "I wish I was there" the entire time I watched it : ) You did a great job of displaying things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for changing the video so us non-face bookers could see it. What beautiful wool! Sad I am not there cause I would be bringing some home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I can see it now - what a lovely booth. I would never have wanted to leave!
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!