Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

"Autumn Trio" Paper Pattern Release!


When the girls were here hooking last week  they spotted this rug I designed a few years back!  A request was made for a paper pattern! I had actually been thinking of doing that so I hopped to it and now I have them available in my Etsy shop!  
Look in the left side-bar and you'll see the link to my Etsy shop where all my paper patterns are listed!
I have also been toying with the idea of hooking this rug again myself! 
There are so many ways you could hook the pumpkins and the birds! 
What about in a neutral color scheme? 
Or maybe Halloween colors... a little purple perhaps?
A black and white pumpkin to join an orange.. Hmmmm... it sure has me wanting to hook it again!

It's a nice sized mat at 15 x 20 and as always the pattern is full sized ready for you to transfer to your own backing material.

So offering an old favorite as a paper pattern today!
Hope you like it!

Cathy G




6 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful and fun designs, Cathy ! Looks like it would be fun to hook.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, your new pattern is just about the cutest bunch of crows and pumpkins ever. What a fun rug. I bet the patterns will be flying off the shelf.
    All the best to you. I'm always so impressed by your classy designs.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,
    Dropping in for a sec to let you know that I am teaching a class starting the 22nd of October and one of my students is bringing this pattern. Made me realize I haven't reached out to say hi in a long time. Hope all is well and I think of you often. This mat is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!